26 June 2012

Summer Bucket List

I laugh out loud every week at my two best friends podcast.  And by best friends, I mean people who have no clue who I am, but if they did know who I was, we would totally be best friends.  In real life.  But this is real life, and we don't know each other, so we aren't best friends.  But this is my blog, and I'll claim whatever best friends I want!

My not-really-best-friends are Joy & Tracy from Joy the Baker Podcast at Homefries.  As I type this, I'm listening to Episode #52, talking about summer bucket lists.  As usual homework was assigned.  I don't usually 'do' homework, but hey, it's a blog post.  I can totally handle this.  After all, I've been wanting to do a life bucket list post, so why not start small with a summer list.

Here it goes (will update as appropriate):
  1. finish upholstering chair
  2. make no-sew matching pillows
  3. create a federal resume
  4. end of summer yard sale - purge, purge, purge!
  5. seriously attack the Japanese Rosette Stone program
  6. finish 2009 photo book
  7. finish 2010 photo book
  8. start 2011 photo book
  9. read through all the 'real' books I currently own so I can move exclusively to my kindle
  10. start & continue monthly cooking club
  11. travel (tackled Southern California-twice, Lake Havasu Arizona, and the Grand Canyon)
  12. swim at least once a week
These are completely subject to change, and I'll keep you updated as I work on them.

Do you have a summer bucket list?  Leave a comment below to share!  


P.S. California family time photo...Cousin love!

2 comments :

  1. I love this picture of all of you! Simone really wants to put your sunglasses on. Summer bucket list? oy! I'll give 5
    1. Finish friends wedding album
    2. Hike Hike Hike once/week
    3. Buy all produce from local farmers markets
    4. Plan a kick ass vacation
    5. Budget!
    fin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! you need to check out some of those vacation deals i've been forwarding you lately!

    ReplyDelete