04 January 2013

MilSpouse First Friday Fill-In (January)

Wifey of Wife of a Sailor came up with this 5 question monthly series to get to know our fellow bloggers better!  Once you post your answers on your own blog, you will submit your link on her site, where all the contributors are listed! Check it, Check it! 

Here's my questions and answers for January!

1. What’s one thing in the past month you would have changed? Hmm...I'm not really sure.  Oh! I wouldn't have let the fucker who bought my jeep drive home with my license plate.  He was another military member from our base and for once, I gave someone the benefit of the doubt, trusting them until they give me a reason not to.  He didn't return my license plate, and played games with me the whole month about it.  Hopefully I've worked out all the legalities with the state of Florida, and nothing will come back to me about it...we'll see.  This just helped justify to myself why I do the things I do.  
2. What was your favorite thing that happened in December? Seeing sister of course!!! Yay for sister time!!!!!  Another favorite was destroying my little cousins in a pillow fight....total annihilation!!!
3. What are you looking forward to in January? Getting out of our stinky furnished apartment.  It's stinky.  It has furniture that isn't ours.  And only 2 windows.  And ever since packing up and sending everything we own to Japan....I'm getting frustrated when I try to cook only to find out I've packed that certain spice or kitchen utensil or best of all, a baking dish for that pie I just made.  It's hard to cook a pie without any sort of baking dish.*sigh*
4. What did you do for New Year’s Eve? Ran a bunch of errands with Rachael, Brendan, and Aaron. Got our Jersey food fix with the MOST AMAZING sandwich at Rose's Pizza in Garfield.  Played video games in our PJ's, snacked all night on gourmet stuffed olives, and drank lots of wine and champagne!
5. What are your hopes and wishes for 2013? That the Sammy girl (the cat) has a successful trip to Japan.  I also hope that I experience everything I possibly can while living in Okinawa!!!
Turkey Sub at Rose's
Want to check out my past MilSpouse First Friday Fill-In?  Check them out here.

If you enjoyed this post, and would like to follow 'Where in the World is Kacey?', please subscribe here so you don't miss anything! Also, be sure to check out Kacey's Kitchen for my food blog!
Have something to say? Leave a comment below!

0 comments :

Post a Comment